acting and reflecting
The participants switch between active resposability and process reflection. Like this also unconcious processes are discovered and optimized. The coaches present topics and methods relevant to the current situation.
Trainer or Coach?
We act more as coaches then as trainers. We intervene when the current situation can be improved by reflektions or methods. As interventions are answers on experienced problems, they are well accepted and effectively memorized.
Interventions are placed on idividual and group level.
They can be short questions, presentation of methodes, or acting as a role-model.
Qualification means to us:
- ..participants direct their learning process
- ..knowledge and interconnections are closely connected
- ..emotions anchor the knowledge
- ..participnats identify intensively
- ..participnats accept responsabilty
- ..close to real live due to the business context